About the position
- Provide necessary operational and technical and hands-on support to continuously improve operation, maintenance, reliability and costs for two entities.
- Ensure the safety and health of all employees through the promotion of safety culture and the implementation of all safety regulations.
- Establish long-term goals and objectives to drive best practices and continuous improvement, sometimes by change management, within the site.
- Leverage technology and innovation to increase productivity and reinforce efficiencies.
- Lead the adoption of operational excellence practices.
- Deliver the products to the customer according to the specification and in due time.
- Promote the employee engagement and strive to enhance level of satisfaction.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree, preferably in a technical subject.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, mentoring and motivational skills with previous supervisory experience.
- People leadership, building strong team shaping confidence.
- Demonstrates the ability to stay calm and composed when dealing with difficult situations.
- Experience in P&L leadership and strategy execution.
- Good command of Dutch and English languages.
About the organisation
Stolt-Nielsen is a group of world-leading businesses in global bulk-liquid and chemical logistics and innovative land-based aquaculture. Their three largest businesses generate more than 90% of its revenues and together form a global bulk-liquid and chemical logistics, transportation and storage services group, valued by customers for its world-leading quality, reliability, flexibility and expertise. The company employs more than 6,000 people across 30 countries and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.