About the position
- Provide necessary operational and technical and hands-on support to continuously improve operation, maintenance, reliability and costs for two entities.
- Ensure the safety and health of all employees through the promotion of safety culture and the implementation of all safety regulations.
- Establish long-term goals and objectives to drive best practices and continuous improvement, sometimes by change management, within the site.
- Leverage technology and innovation to increase productivity and reinforce efficiencies.
- Lead the adoption of operational excellence practices.
- Deliver the products to the customer according to the specification and in due time.
- Promote the employee engagement and strive to enhance level of satisfaction.
About the organisation
They are the world’s largest operator of sophisticated chemical tankers, a global provider of safe storage services for bulk liquids, and the leading provider of door-to-door transportation services for bulk-liquid chemicals and food-grade products. They are also pioneers in high-tech sustainable seafood production and investors in LNG shipping and distribution opportunities.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, preferably in a technical subject.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, mentoring and motivational skills with previous supervisory experience.
- People leadership, building strong team shaping confidence.
- Demonstrates the ability to stay calm and composed when dealing with difficult situations.
- Experience in P&L leadership and strategy execution.
- Good command of Dutch and English languages.
Solliciteer naar deze functie
Vul jouw gegevens in en we brengen jou zo spoedig mogelijk op de hoogte