About the position
You will build the finance structure necessary for the international expansion, ensuring it meets the needs of internal and external stakeholders. You will be given the entrepreneurial freedom and accountability to lead the finance organisation through a rapid expansion, in line with the strategy and the resources agreed with the board. You will report to the General Manager of LGMG Europe and have a numerical dotted line in a matrix organisation to HQ in China. You will also be involved in operations, external financing and investor relations. This is a rol with a broad financial scope:
- Setting up an international finance structure
- Implementing Governance & Compliance
- Business Planning
- Controlling processes
- SAP implementation initiated from Group HQ China
- Liaise with HQ China (dotted line)
About the organisation
LGMG Europe BV is the European sales, marketing and aftersales subsidiary of Lingong Group Jinan Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd., a Chinese company specialising in manufacturing construction equipment including Arial Working Platforms. LGMG Europe has been the fastest-growing AWP brand in Europe since entering the European market in 2015.
LGMG offers a full range of scissor lifts along with articulated and telescopic boom lifts. These mobile elevating working platforms have been exported to more than 30 countries including Norway, Denmark, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Ireland, Poland, Bulgaria, Russia, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, and the United States. They provide complete production solutions with LGMG Europe having a strong focus on safety and customer service. In 2018 LGMG opened its first European office, based in Rotterdam Area, to be centrally located in Europe, next to ports and highways. The new office provides an ideal base to provide fast delivery of machines, spare parts, and also quality service support.
- Experience in leading a team of finance professionals.
- Masters’ degree in Finance or Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- Familiar with US-GAAP, CN-GAAP, DAS, IFRS.
- Fluency in the English and Chinese language is required.
- International experience, b2b with large players in industrial sectors.
- A strategic and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Energetic and natural leader able to build a high performance finance team.
- Empathic communication style to work in an international environment with different cultures.
Solliciteer naar deze functie
Vul jouw gegevens in en we brengen jou zo spoedig mogelijk op de hoogte